Sunday, August 8, 2010

Home » » Saman ekor blacklist decision after next week

Saman ekor blacklist decision after next week

Mintak mintak saman ekor nie dihapuskan. Memang tak adil betul, Dahlah tu kalau nak mintak tengok gambar kena bayar pulak. Kalau nak lawan.. tak bawak keretalah jawabnya. Tapi kalau dimansuhkan, aku harap saman yang aku bayar dapatlah balik....2 saman = Rm 600 beb. Ikat perut aku sekeluarga bulan nie..

Star Nation
KUALA BERANG: The decision over whether motorists would be blacklisted due to saman ekor is expected to be made after a high-level meeting next week involving the relevant agencies.
Road Transport Department’s (JPJ) director-general Datuk Solah Mat Hassan said the department had been invited to take part in the discussion, together with the officers from the Transport Ministry, transport departments and enforcement agencies.
Also to take part in the meeting are the police, Malaysian Road Safety Institute (Myros) and Road Safety Department (JKJR).
“A decision will be reached,” he said after attending a JPJ community programme at the Orang Asli settlement in Sungai Berua yesterday.
Solat was commenting on the issue after many quarters called for the summons system to be repealed.
He noted that JPJ and other road enforcement agencies could blacklist those who failed to settle their summonses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friend Update